The Liebster Award
I would like to say big Thank you to Genevieve from www.vievelle.blogspot.co.uk for nominating me and making me part of The Liebser Award.
After a quick research i gathered a bit of information about what exactly Liebster Award is.
“Liebster” is a german word and it means “kind”, “nice”, “beloved” . This is an award for blogs with 200 followers and less and it gives you a great opportunity to discover new blogs and more lovely people to discover yours.
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer the question from your nominator
- Nominate 11 new bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers
- Create 11 new questions
- Notify your nominees through social media
So let’s get started and have fun with answering Genevieve’s questions 🙂 :
- Favourite song/artist?
The songs being released recently i enjoy listening Taylor Swift-Blank Space ( this song just makes my body move, lol. And yeah, i do dance sometimes at home when i am on my own. I probably look ridiculous, but anyway…) and Ed Sheeran- Thinking Out Loud.
Three Doors Down- Landing to London is also my all time favourite. It just brings such a nice memories…
2. If you had to wear one shade of lipstick for the rest of your life, which would it be?
Definitely would be Bangkok by NARS . It is pure matte lipstick (i love my mattes ) and it is such a versatile and girly soft rose shade.
3. Which are you more likely to splurge on, eyeshadow, lipstick or foundation?
If i think about it i would say, may be lipstick ,although i don’t own any of the drugstore foundations. I always go for high end foundations for some reason, but if i spot pricey lipstick which i adore i will definitely splurge. So may be most likely lipstick and foundation, because i wear them more regularly. Eyeshadows i skip sometimes, as a lack of time.
4. If you had to choose a case for your phone that would last for the next 3 years, and the colours you can select from are red, orange, yellow, green, blue, violet and indigo, which colour?
My favourite colour is green, so i would choose green. I love pastel green, so if i am allowed to stretch a little bit, would be pastel green.
5. You have $5 and are at your local drugstore buying gum, and spot a great deal on Charlotte Tilbury products.The lipstick shade you have been eyeing is on sale, there is only ONE left and you get the feeling it won’t be there for long. However, you didn’t plan on this happening and you left your wallet with the bulk of your money at home. What do you do?
a) Run as fast as you can home for your wallet
b) Take the lipstick, hide it somewhere in the store, then go home for your wallet, knowing that your prize is safe
c) Call your friend to drop everything and go to the store now
Just thinking about this situation makes me smile… Without a doubt i will hide the lipstick somewhere in the store and rush home. I used to work in retail and used to hide clothing pieces all the time, so i can pay for them after my shift, lol. So i will be naughty and say the answer is b) .
6. What would you do if you were accidentally left in a department store overnight after they closed?
First i would freak out and would start crying. Than after a while, when i realize that there is no one to help me out, i would probably get a blanket to cover myself, sit down somewhere and stay wide awake throughout the night. I would probably be so scared, that every little noise would make me think that i am surrounded by mice, lol .
7. What was your worst make up emergency (smeared eyeliner, runny mascara) in public and how did you fix it?
Very creased under eye concealer… I remember i was testing new under eye primer and used it for first time just before i went out for a dinner, and OMG, when i got back home and looked myself in the mirror it was so badly creased. It was devastating moment for me 🙂 .
8. Favourite eye shadow look?
9. If you could drink one tea/coffee for the next 5 years, what would be?
I cant’t live without my coffee in the morning. I always reach for Nestle coffee pods. In the afternoon i always make a cup of traditional English tea, decaf if it is possible and very milky , please…
10. What food would you choose of you had to eat only that food for a week?
Salmon with sweet potatoes and cous-cous. Love salads, as well, so i would add lettuce and avocado salad.
11. What is one beauty product that will always have a place in your purse?
Definitely Bobbi Brown corrector. It is very good stuff and i think i have repurchase it three or four times already, that’s how much i love it.
And i am nominating….
Here are my questions to you, lovelies:
- What or who is your biggest inspiration?
- Trainers or heels?
- Scenario: You have to urgently fly to another country and you have a limited time to pack your stuff. Would you spend more time selecting your clothes and accessories or beauty related item for your trip?
- Are you most likely to visit Boots for new makeup or SpaceNK?
- You have a day out with your friend and she has spent only £30 on makeup whether you have spent £130. Do you feel guilty about your purchases or you are open-handed kinda person?
- Matte lipstick or lip gloss?
- How do you feel about being a blogger?
- What is your favourite part of being a blogger?
- Going out or staying at home?
- Do you celebrate Valentines day and if “yes” what kind of gift would you like to receive?
- What is your all time favourite makeup product?
Looking forward to read your answers. And ones again big Thank you to Genevieve.x