My Beach Essentials
Yeah, i know… i was lucky enough to already consume my long expecting holiday in Greece this year and a soon as i got back to UK weather became so sunny and hot ( i know what you think, that i brought back the sun from Greece, right? ), so i think now is the perfect time for me to talk about my beach essentials.
To be honest, i avoid wearing makeup on the beach. I love giving my skin some break at that time of the day, so i can only enjoy the fresh scent of the sun cream. After all that being said, we will leave the makeup in the draw and pack up our beach bag with a colorful towel and a lot of moisturizing products. Because to me, beach essentials is all about moisturizing and hydrating your skin.
- Sun Cream– there are so many different brands out there that is difficult to make up your mind and pick up one. I usually go for Nivea Sun Care . Why i have this preferences? I can’t say exactly, to be honest. I feel that Nivea is well established brand and it will never disappoint me. You should always make sure you choose the right SPF for your skin. I am very concerned about the damage the sun can cause to my skin, so i always make sure i choose sun cream with UVA and UVB filter system.
- Daily moisturizer with SPF– this year i chose a moisturizer from a great quality well loved brand. Aveeno Radiant Skin Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 . It claims that protects the skin from sunburn and it is great for skin that sunburns easily. It contains Soy Complex and natural light diffusers. I am so pleased i discovered this product last year and have been really enjoying using it ever since. It gives the skin a sheen, which really beautifully reflect the light.
- Deep moisturizing eye cream– without a doubt the most hydrating eye creams i have ever used are Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream and Kiehl’s Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado. Kiehl’s eye cream with avocado is the perfect eye cream product when you are exposed to the sun or if you suffer from dry under eye area in general. It has thick and rich consistency and it contains vitamin A, avocado oil and fatty acid.
- Purifying and refreshing hand cream– The Body Shop hand creams are one of my favourite and this year The Body Shop Absinthe Purifying Hand Cream traveled with me all the way to Greece. It is a lovely non greasy every day hand cream for all skin types. If you have very dry skin this isn’t the best cream for you, as it is not as hydrating as creams for dry skin. I just love the scent of it. It is very refreshing. Great for Summer!
- Nourishing lip balm with vitamin E– the best choice is lip balm with SPF, so you can protect your lips the best way possible. But i fell in love this Burt’s Bees honey lip balm. The scent is just so yummy and makes me reapply it over and over again. I love that it is 100% natural lip balm and it contains Shea butter, almond oil, cocoa butter and lanolin to keep the lips soft and healthy.
- Aftersun treats for your skin– No7 Aftersun Range is so lovely and it is a must have whilst on your beach holiday. The body lotion has a tiny specks of shimmer and it gives your body a sexy glow. Ideal for Summer day or night out. You can read my full review here.
P.S Hope you will have a lovely Summer, staying positive and enjoying life 🙂 .