My Top Beauty Products I Loved in October /2015
Top beauty products I loved in October
Another month went by and i literally can’t wait for the upcoming festive month- December is one of my favourite months of the year. Full with joy and sparkles. But anyway… in today’s post i want to share a list of my top beauty products that i have been reaching for throughout October. Some of them i discovered last month and some are “oldie but goodie” beauty stuff.
1. No one likes cracked feet, right? And we will all appreciate every single advice and tip on how to keep feet soft and smooth. Emoji Micro Pedi Nano can prevent the discomfort that dry feet give you. Just because feet going into hiding in Autumn and Winter doesn’t mean they should be neglected. I use Micro Pedi Nano ones a week and it leaves my feet baby soft. It uses unique micro mineral roller which spins at 360 degrees, 30 times a second and effortlessly and painlessly buff away hard and cracked skin. You can choose between four different types of rollers to suite your needs. I am very impressed with this product and it really gives me a joy after each use as i can clearly see the great results. I just wish the roller is exposed from the back of the Micro Pedi Nano so it can give more flexibility and it can be easier to use from each angle. But other than that it is awesome product!*
2. Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede is my all time favourite fragrance. I am not a sweet scents girl, but something about this perfume makes me love it more and more after each use. It is very clean and delicate scent with a pop of floral notes. It is definitely sophisticated and more grown up scent. I love it!
3. Having chapped lips is not very pleasant, right? During colder months i always suffer from dry and dehydrated lips. To prevent this i start using my Lush Lip Scrub regularly. My favourite is Mint Julips. It is very gentle on the lips and with all natural ingredients it allows you to have a cheeky lick after every use. It contains warming peppermint and vanilla combined with real sugar crystals. I usually rub Mint Julips on my lips in the morning, lick the excess and my lips feel so soft and smooth. Using lip scrubs is great way to prep your lips before your lipstick application too.
4. Are you on a hunt for the perfect Autumn nail colour? Than the new Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail polish in Black Pistachio 537 is the right choice for you. It is a deep emerald green and it does not contain any shimmer or glitter. It is part of their new Autumn collection. To be honest i love all the shades from their new range, but this one is my go-to colour. Barry M nail polishes are one of my favourite. They are great quality and very affordable.
5. Topshop Velvet Lips is a highly pigmented lip cream and it has matte finish. It is very long lasting and this particular shade called Velveteen Ribbon i wore day or evening throughout October. It is the perfect Autumn/ Winter deep red shade. Velvet Lips products are extremely pigmented and last all day on the lips (don’t forget to prep your lips before you apply it as it might feel slightly dry). I would say this range Topshop lip products are dupe for Sephora Cream Lip Stains and we know how highly raved these babies are…
6. NARS Luster Blush is another “oldie but goodie” … it is a beautiful coppery shade with golden sheen (and i am obsessed with copper right now). The colour pay off is amazing and little goes a long way. The colour is true to pan and it is amazingly blendable. It is all you need from a blush! Perfect! The colour itself is great for any occasions and it is day/ evening appropriate. It gives the most beautiful and sexy sheen on the cheeks. I can’t rave enough about this blush ( i actually hit pan the other day, yey). It is very versatile…it can be worn with bold lips or nude shades for “no makeup makeup” effect.
7. Beauty Blender is back in my makeup routine. I love to buy new brushes and try different techniques with them, but i always go back to my Beauty Blender. It seems that this sponge applicator gives me the most flowless finish on my skin. It blends my foundation seamlessly and effortlessly. Using it damp and blending the foundation by rolling or bouncing it, this sponge makes any makeup look natural and beautiful. I use it for my foundation, concealer and cream blush. If i apply too much of the product i always go back with the Beauty Blender and blend everything together. The results are amazing! When i apply a water based foundation with a brush i notice some strokes from the brush bristle, which is a bit annoying. But using the Beauty Blender i don’t have any of those problems. And the foundation lasts longer, which is quite cool. Isn’t it?
8. Last but not least is my favourite Bobbi Brown Sheer Powder brush. I use it to apply my powder blushes and this brush blends them like a dream. It is perfect for those who prefer more sheer application. It picks up just the right amount of product and i never over powder my face. The bristles are extremely soft and fluffy and the rounded shape makes it much easier to blend your powder products. I have Bobbi Brown Powder brush which is a bigger version of the Sheer Powder brush and it is my favourite for applying setting powder. Bobbi Brown brushes are great quality. I like the wooden handles and how light they are when you hold them.
*This post contains PR sample