New Formulation and New Releases from Burberry Makeup
I remembered when a lady in a Burberry makeup counter was explaining to me that Burberry will relaunch their eye shadows as well as their lipsticks. This was few months ago… so last week i popped in Burberry store as i was curious of what this amazing brand has created for us. I told the lady that i am looking for fuss free, easy to wear eye shadows as i am always on the go. I never have time to do my makeup in the morning, but i still like to look put together. So she recommended this two products to me… with just one sweep across my lid i can create an easy look, which will last all day long…
Pale Barley No: 102 is the most gorgeous nude eye shadow i have ever come across. It is nude brown, but with a hint of vintage gold. It has the finest specks of gold shimmer in it. It is extremely buttery and pigmented. Burberry eye shadows glide so smoothly and they are so easy blendable. If i want to have a touch of colour on my lid and create a really simple eye look i will apply Pale Barley ,than i will line my upper lash line with a black khol, i will smudge it for smokey effect, apply a mascara and i am good to go.
The fun part is that now we can wear Burberry eye shadows dry or wet. I tent to use Pale Barley wet when i am in a mood for more intense eye look. When i really want my eye makeup to stand out 🙂 . I use MAC Fix+ and spray it on my brush. Than i pick some of the eye shadow and pat it on my lid. Girls, i can not tell you how amazing this eye shadow looks when applied wet. It has more of a metallic finish and kind of silvery undertone. I know… it does not make sense how from antique gold it turns to having a silver undertone, it might just be the light, but trust me ,it is really awsome shade. The lasting power is incredible! When applied wet it sets on my lid and does not budge. It is like a stain, but for your eye lids. All eye shadows come in a sleek metallic case, which looks really elegant and chic. It is amazing and i can’t rave enough about it!
- Effortlessly blendable and easy to apply, the weightless formula gives intense colour pay-off and a silky smooth finish
- Next-generation powder technology gives multiple results:
- apply dry for a more natural, buildable look, or wet for intense colour effects and precision lines
- Colour remains comfortable and supple on the skin all day
Pink Heater No: 106 is an eye colour cream and i believe it is a new addition to Burberry makeup. The shade i picked up is a rose gold with bronze undertone. These cream eye shadows come with a brush, which is a pretty decent quality, but i have been applying it with my fingers and blend it with them, too. It is so much easy and my fingers really do the job 🙂 . It is that easy…And than again, sometimes i like to use it on its own and than line my upper lash line or other times blend it with other colours. Pink Heater does never crease on me and it lasts all day long.
Burberry colour creams are buildable, so you can achieve different looks with just one product. They can be used as a eye liner ,too… That’s what i love about Burberry makeup…it is so versatile and every penny worth it, in my opinion. Pink Heater is such a lovely shade and the colour payoff is rich and pigmented. It has a tiny specks of shimmer, but when the cream eye shadow is applied on the lid they are almost invisible and they create this beautiful sheen that i love, love… The packaging is really sophisticated.The product comes in heavy glass jar with metallic lid. Brush is also available.
- A creamy, blendable eye shadow that delivers an effortless wash of luminising colour. The cushion-soft, lightweight cream eye shadow glides across the skin to deliver illuminating colour that can be easily blended to create a bespoke finish. The long-lasting, crease-free formula can be worn alone to add tone, depth and shadow or combined for a more dramatic result. Using the unique, flat-angled brush, it can also be applied as an eyeliner along the upper or lower lash line.