Valentines Day Gift Guide
It is nearly Valentines Day and we all want to feel special and much loved. You can spread your love by surprising not only your partner, but anyone in your family, friends or why not treat yourself on this day.
So here is my Valentines Day Gift Guide…hope it will inspire you and make you even more excited about this upcoming day.
- Madison Chaplin Drive Celeste by Kate Spade. It is lovely pale pink bag with cute bows on the front.
- Entwined Hearts Ring, Entwined Hearts Earirgs or this Heart Charm from Pandora
- Amazing Grace Matte Revolution lipstik by Charlotte Tilbury. This is my all time favorite lipstick. I have it in my collection and it is the perfect ” your lips, but better” shade.
- Pink Champagne Truffles Grand from Hotel Chocolat are the perfect gift for chocolate lovers. You can also add free personalized gift message card.
- This Kiss and Tell IPhone case is so adorable. It is rose gold and it is very girly and pretty.
- Love this Cap Sleeve Skater Dress by Ted Baker. The perfect dress for night out on Valentines Day.
- Temmy Crystal Bow purse by Ted Baker is another great idea for Valentines Day gift. It has a lovely bow and a crystal. It is actually on sale right now, so hurry… go and check it out 🙂
- Having a whole year subscription with ELLE magazine is great and unique idea to treat yourself or someone special this Valentines Day. It is only £18 at the moment.
- NAKED 3 by Urban Decay is gorgeous rose neutral shades palette. I have it myself and it is just gorgeous.
- Red Roses Cologne by Jo Malone is part of their Valentines Day collection. It is very romantic and sophisticated gift.